|The product consists of 100% bio alcohol, essential oils of lemon, peach, bergamot orange, lavender, rosemary and cedar wood.
Only natural colours are used. All fragrances are certified by the International Fragrance Association and are not toxic for humans (IFRA).
Glass packaging can be recycled.
Sticks are made of natural and unbleached rattan and wooden cups are from certified sustainable forests.
Replace the cork seal of the bottle with the wooden cap provided and put several rattan sticks into the fragrance. If you wish to intensify the smell, turn the sticks over.
|- R11 Highly flammable.
- R43 May cause sensitization by skin contact.
- R52/53 Harmful to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
- S2 Keep out of the reach of children.
- S9 Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- S16 Keep away from sources of ignition – No smoking.
- S24 Avoid contact with skin.
- S37 Wear suitable gloves.
- S46 If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
|The product consists of 100% bio alcohol, essential oils of orange, lemon, grapefruit, violet, rose, geranium, plant musk and tonka bean. Only natural colours are used. All fragrances are certified by International Fragrance Association and are not toxic for humans. Glass packaging can be recycled. Spray pumps are made of recycled aluminium.|
Spray lightly in the air or on potpourri and fragrance sachets.
|H226 Highly flammable liquid and vapour. H315 Causes skin irritation. H319 Causes serious eye irritation. H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction. H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness. H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. P233 Keep container tightly closed. P280 Wear protective gloves / eye protection / face protection. P304+P340 IF INHALED: remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. P312 Call a POISON CENTER or doctor / physician if you feel unwell. Caution: May cause an allergic reaction.|