Oriental secret is a blend of ingredients that creates a warm, powdery, sweet scent. With a perfect combination of intensely woody and fresh, slightly smoky and spicy notes with a sweet base note, this fragrance will take your mind and spirit to the mystic Orient. Your senses can feel a touch of Middle or Far East, or even India, but at the same time you will not be able to put a finger on which one it is. It is a must try for anyone that loves a woody scent – with just a hint of sweetness.
The carrier base consists of 100 % bio-alcohol and the scent is a combination of Oud wood, Benzoin, Vanilla pods, Myrrh, Amber wood, Patchouli, Tonka, Bergamot, Coriander and Neroli flowers.
Only natural colours are used. All fragrances are certified by the International Fragrance Association and are not toxic for humans (IFRA).
Glass packaging can be recycled.
Sticks are made of natural and unbleached rattan and wooden cups are from certified sustainable forests.
Features of individual fragrance:
• Oud wood – is considered an effective substance for bringing peace and serenity in meditation. Additionally, it is a natural sedative which can help regulate sleep patterns and relieve stress.
• Benzoin – has many beneficial properties as it is an antidepressant, carminative, cordial, deodorant, disinfectant, and a relaxant.
• Vanilla pods – vanilla is a well-known, relaxing base scent that will help you relax.
• Myrrh – mood-boosting, mind-relaxing, spirit-calming scent that helps dissipate negative emotions.
• Amber wood – is an aphrodisiac, but also relieves pain and helps alleviate respiratory issues.
• Patchouli – helps our mind and body to relax, because our brain processes the smell of patchouli as emotionally balancing, grounding. Our emotions calm down.
• Tonka – with its warm and summery smell, Tonka bean creates a relaxing, calm atmosphere. It helps with relaxing, regulating the sleep cycle, and is also considered an aphrodisiac.
• Bergamot – it helps ease stress and it elevates mood.
• Coriander – an essential oil which alleviates stress and anxiety and thus promotes relaxation by boosting the mood.
• Neroli flower – has a calming effect, it helps relieve stress, mental fatigue, it soothes the nerves, heart palpitations, promotes a slightly hypnotic feeling, and even reduces hypertension. Its soothing properties help with sleep and relaxation, as it functions as a natural tranquilizer. Additionally, it stimulates creativity, and is also used as a catalyst for lucid dreams.