You are here:Home/Ambient/Room Spray Bergamot & Aniseed
Let yourself be tempted by the sweetness of aniseed and freshness of bergamot orange. Allow the fragrances of rosemary, basil and sage to fill the space around you supported by the constant touch of wood and plant musk.
The product consists of 100% bio-alcohol, essential oils of aniseed, bergamot, rosemary, basil, sage, wood and plant musk.
Only natural colours are used. All fragrances are certified by the International Fragrance Association and are not toxic for humans (IFRA).
Glass packaging can be recycled. Spray pumps are made of recycled aluminium.
Features of individual fragrance:
• Bergamot promotes concentration, has antibacterial effect and cleans the air.
• Aniseed soothes and helps with pain in the ears and coughing.
• Rosemary has an antiseptic effect. It used to be applied for disinfection of hospital rooms. It relieves the symptoms of a cold and opens the nose.
• Sage disinfects the premises and strengthens the immune system.
• Basil has a calming effect; it eliminates milder forms of migraine and works against fatigue.
Spray lightly in the air or on potpourri and fragrance sachets. The number of sprays defines the intensity of the odour.
– R11 Highly flammable.
– R43 May cause sensitization by skin contact.
– R52/53 Harmful to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
– S2 Keep out of the reach of children.
– S9 Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
– S16 Keep away from sources of ignition – No smoking.
– S24 Avoid contact with skin.
– S37 Wear suitable gloves.
– S46 If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
Šmartinska cesta 130, 9th floor