The fragrance starts by taking you to the Mediterranean amongst the freshness of citrus trees of bergamot orange and lemon and the sweetness of ripe peach. The smell then takes you to the lavender and rosemary fields of Provence. If you close your eyes, you finally slip into the depths of the cedar wood.
The product consists of 100% bio alcohol, essential oils of lemon, peach, bergamot, orange, lavender, rosemary and cedar wood.
Only natural colours are used. All fragrances are certified by the International Fragrance Association and are not toxic for humans (IFRA).
Glass packaging can be recycled. Spray pumps are made of recycled aluminium.
Features of individual fragrance:
• The lemon odour refreshes, has antibacterial effect and cleans the air. It is suitable for offices and other indoor spaces. It works against nervous tension.
• Bergamot promotes concentration and protects against bacteria in the air.
• Lavender is used for relaxation and prevents insomnia; it is a perfect cure for a headache.
• Rosemary is used to disinfect the premises; it invigorates and has a stimulating effect.
• Cedar gives strength and promotes tranquillity.
Spray lightly in the air or on potpourri and fragrance sachets. The number of sprays defines the intensity of the odour.
H226 Highly flammable liquid and vapour. H315 Causes skin irritation. H319 Causes serious eye irritation. H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction. H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness. H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. P233 Keep container tightly closed. P280 Wear protective gloves / eye protection / face protection. P304+P340 IF INHALED: remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. P312 Call a POISON CENTER or doctor / physician if you feel unwell. Caution: May cause an allergic reaction.
Šmartinska cesta 130, 9th floor