COURSE 1 – Facial massage based on energy balancing approach
Have you ever thought of offering your client something new? Something more wholesome? Perhaps an energy balancing lifting facial massage? Or a Japanese lifting massage? …. Then our workshop is exactly what you are looking for.
Read more info about the course...
The energy lifting massage relaxes the tension of the facial muscles and the connecting tissue, stimulating the blood flow and secretion of waste substances. By stimulating and applying pressure to acupressure points, the facial muscles strengthen, the lines become less noticeable and at the same time the body becomes more balanced, psychically and physically. By pressuring certain points on the face, we speed up the circulation and tissue regeneration, which gives the skin a more youthful appearance, a more radiant glow, and makes our client feel better.
Our workshop will teach you how to perform a lifting facial massage, which will be upgraded by using crystals – Chrystal Therapy. You will learn everything about the composition of skin, zones on the face, about meridians – what they are and where we find them – how to open blockages, how to use the massage to relax the facial muscles and the mind, and consequentially trigger the process of self-healing of the body and soul; how to improve the skin tone, which accessories can be used during the facial massage (e.g. cupping, jade roller), to increase the effect of the massage. You will try different techniques of manual facial massages and relaxation techniques. We will teach you how to perform Crystal Therapy, the influence of crystals – what we use them for, which ones to use, how to combine them, and much more.
You will leave our workshop equipped with new skills and experience, the basic accessories to perform energy lifting massages, you will make new acquaintances, and above all, at the end you will feel relaxed.
If you want to learn a new skill, if you are open to all aspects of life and if you love working with people, this is the right course for you. We are richer with every new skill we get; we get additional information which puts another piece in our personal mosaic which we start creating when we are born.
Training location: Šmartinska cesta 130, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia (Meeting room in 1st floor)
Course duration: 4-6 hours
Course date: 14 November 2019
Tutors/trainers: Pia Andrašec, Martina Drašler
- 9.00 – 9.30 PART 1 – THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SKIN (Lecture + practical presentation): All about skin composition, zones on the face and activities needed to prepare face for a massage (tutors: Martina Drašler, Pia Andrašec)
- 9.30 – 10.30 PART 2 – INTRODUCTION TO THE MASSAGE (lecture): Which part of the face the massage works on, all about meridians and access bars points, removing blockages, relaxing facial muscles, how to relax the mind and trigger self-healing processes in the body and mind
- 10.30 – 11.00 BREAK: 30 minutes (Free snacks, coffee or tea, soft beverages)
- 11.00 – 13.00 PART 3 – ABC OF MASSAGE (lecture + practical work):
- 11.00-11.40 Presentation of different kinds of facial massages (Classic facial lifting massage, Ayurveda massage, Japanese cosmo lifting massage, Natural crystal lifting massage)
- 11.40 – 13.00 Training on Essentiq regenerating massage
- 13.00 onwards: questions + socialising
Price: To be confirmed…
Price includes: 4 hours of lectures and practical work, course materials, a gift box with a starter kit.
EVERY PARTICIPANT RECEIVES A CERTIFICATE STATING HE OR SHE IS CERTIFIED TO PERFORM ESSENTIQ PERSONALISED FACIAL CARE.