What are we offering?
Essentiq is just the right partner for you when creating your custom-made product.
We have the knowledge and the capacity to provide you with a complete range of services required in cosmetics or food supplements business:
- Private labelling, customisation of products from our product catalogue or product development.
- Preparation of cosmetic files.
- Performance of stability and compatibility tests.
- We are capable to fill the products into different types and volumes of containers: bottles, tubes, jars, capsules etc.
- Support and guide our partners through whole certification process. Products can be certified as natural, natural-organic or organic by ECOGEA institute. For more details see ECOGEA standard here.
- For our clients we can assign a responsible person for cosmetic products who will deal with requirements of your local authorities (different inspections and audits).
- We can take care of the CPNP registration and product data submission.
- Select packaging from our own stock collection or bring your own.
Different production capacities:
- For creams: MQO = 100kg bulk
- For shampoos and shower gels: MQO = 200kg or 600kg bulk.
Our daily (8 hours) production capacity:
- for cosmetics about 6.000 pcs products,
- for capsules MQO = 100.000 capsules.
Packaging available within Essentiq
Product Development Phases
Design of the whole concept and idea with the proposal of the active ingredients and the arrangement of the different products in the cosmetic line.
TIMING: 1 – 2 weeks
Development of product formulation
All products are developed in accordance with the organic cosmetics guidelines (Ecogea-Organic). If the product cannot be classified as organic for various reasons, the criteria for the standard for natural-organic or natural shall be considered. The exact percentage composition of the product is determined and laboratory samples are prepared in the formulation development process. The necessary parameters for the production of larger batches (temperature, mixing, homogenisation, etc.) are also determined. All products are developed on a predefined type of packaging, so it must be specified before development begins.
TIMING: 1 – 3 MONTHS
Preparation of product specification and documentation of ingredients
The product specification and the documentation of the product components (analysis reports, SDSs, etc.) are the basis for making the product safety assessment for cosmetic product. All cosmetic products on the EU market must be registered in the EU CPNP portal and have a cosmetic product safety report prepared in accordance with Regulation (EC) No. 1223/2009
TIMING: 1 – 2 WEEKS
Cosmetic product safety report and CPNP
All cosmetic products on the EU market must be registered in the EU CPNP portal and have a cosmetic product safety report prepared in accordance with Regulation (EC) No. 1223/2009
TIMING: 1 – 2 WEEKS
Certifications for NATURAL or ORGANIC cosmetics or VEGAN,…
TIMING: depending on Certificate 1-3 months.
Certification must be carried out before finalisation and printing of labels.
Product Efficiency Testing
Product performance testing (anti-aging, moisturizing, etc.) and dermatological tests are performed by several different laboratories. If the client opts for such tests (client cost), the contractor connects the client and the laboratories in EU.
Once all input ingredients are available at the production facility (all ingredients + packaging (primary & secondary (if exists) + labels + transport packaging) we usually produce products within a month time. The supply of input ingredients usually takes 4-8 weeks.
Thus total TIMING: 2 – 3 months.